from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking a definite shape.
- adj. Lacking symmetrical or attractive form; not shapely.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. without shape
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of shape or regular form; wanting symmetry of dimensions; misshapen; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Destitute of regular form; wanting symmetry of dimensions; deformed; amorphous.
- That has no shaping tendency or effect; that effects nothing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no definite form or distinct shape
- adj. lacking symmetry or attractive form
shape + -less (Wiktionary)