from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling a maze, as in design or complexity; labyrinthine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. mazelike; like a maze.
- adj. Not strait, zigzagging.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Perplexed with turns and windings; winding; intricate; confusing; perplexing; embarrassing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the character of a maze; perplexing from turns and windings; winding; intricate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a labyrinth in form or complexity
Sorry, no etymologies found.