from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The sport of competing in races.
- v. Present participle of race.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & n. from race, v. t. & i.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The running of races; the occupation or business of arranging for or carrying on races, especially between horses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the sport of engaging in contests of speed
Sorry, no etymologies found.