from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of pace.
- n. The act of moving in paces, or their arrangement or timing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the speed at which a composition is to be played.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. walking with slow regular strides
- n. (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
Sorry, no etymologies found.