from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Formed, bounded, or characterized by curved lines.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having bends; curved; curvilineal.
- adj. Formed by curved lines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a curved line; consisting of or bounded by curved lines: as, a curvilinear figure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by or following a curved line
Latin curvus, curved; see curve + linear.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)