from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a curve or curves.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of curve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not straight; having or marked by curves. Opposite of
- adj. curved with the micropyle near the base almost touching its stalk; -- of a plant ovule. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
Sorry, no etymologies found.