from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the shape of half of a circle or a semicircle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the form of half of a circle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form of a half-circle.
- Specifically, in anatomy, noting the three canals of the internal ear, whatever their actual shape. They are usually horseshoe-shaped or oval, and sometimes quite irregular. See canal, and cuts under Crocodilia, ear, and periotic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. curved into a half circle
semi- + circular (Wiktionary)