from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaped like a crescent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a form like that of the new moon; crescent-shaped.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a form like that of the new moon; shaped like a crescent; lunate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a form like that of the new moon; shaped like a small crescent; lunulate.
- In conchology, pertaining to the lunule of pelecypods.
Compare French lunulaire. See lunula. (Wiktionary)