from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having two horns.
- n. A plane curve having two cusps
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having two horns; two-horned; crescentlike.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having two horns; bicornous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cocked hat with the brim turned up to form two points
- adj. having two horns or horn-shaped parts
Sorry, no etymologies found.