from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of recurve.
- adj. curved or bent, either in two different directions, or back on itself
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Curved in an opposite or uncommon direction; bent back
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In botany, curved back or downward: as, a recurved leaf, petal, etc.
- In zoology, bent upward: the opposite of decurved: as, the recurved beak of the avoset.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. curved backward or inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.