from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Formed in the shape of an arc.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the form of a bow (weapon)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the form of an arch; curved.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bow-shaped; curved; arched.
- Having the form or structure of the shell of the molluscan genus Area.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. forming or resembling an arch
Latin arci- (from arcus, bow) + -form.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Latin arcus ("bow") + -form (Wiktionary)