from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of observe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. perceived with the eyes and sometimes with other senses.
- adj. Detected by systematic scientific observation.
- adj. Perceived directly with the eyes; observed at first hand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. discovered or determined by scientific observation
Sorry, no etymologies found.