from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of shuffle.
- n. Action of the verb to shuffle.
- n. The noise created by something moving about.
- adj. Of or relating to that which shuffles; tending to shuffle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Moving with a dragging, scraping step.
- adj. Evasive.
- v. In a shuffling manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Moving clumsily; slovenly.
- Evasive; prevaricating.
- n. The act of one who shuffles, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- n. walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
Sorry, no etymologies found.