from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Petty quarreling. Usually considered a childish behaviour, although often applied to adults.
- v. Present participle of bicker.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A skirmishing.
- n. Altercation; wrangling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Petulant contention; altercation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quarrel about petty points
Sorry, no etymologies found.