from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That or who blinks or blink.
- adj. Bloody (in the coarse slang sense)
- v. Present participle of blink.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In sporting, the fault in dogs of leaving the game as soon as it is found.
- Winking with half-opened eyelids, as when the eyes cannot bear full light.
- Having twinkling eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- adj. closing the eyes intermittently and rapidly
- adj. informal intensifiers
Sorry, no etymologies found.