from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not taking due thought; thoughtless or heedless: proceeded, unthinking, into the trap.
- adj. Exhibiting a lack of thought: unthinking bravado.
- adj. Incapable of the power of thought.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without proper thought; thoughtless.
- adj. Showing no regard; careless or unconcerned.
- v. Present participle of unthink.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not thinking; not heedful; thoughtless; inconsiderate.
- adj. Not indicating thought or reflection; thoughtless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not thinking; heedless; without thought or care; thoughtless; inconsiderate: as, unthinking youth.
- Not indicating thought or reflection; thoughtless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a thoughtless manner
- adj. without care or thought for others
- adj. not exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
- adj. mentally sluggish
Sorry, no etymologies found.