from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not planned or thought out in advance. See Synonyms at extemporaneous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Performed, but not planned or thought out in advance; extemporaneous, but not unintentional.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not previously meditated or thought over.
- Not previously purposed or intended; not done by design: as, an unpremeditated offense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not premeditated
- adj. not prepared or planned in advance
Sorry, no etymologies found.