from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Only partly baked.
- adj. Informal Insufficiently thought out; ill-conceived: a half-baked scheme.
- adj. Informal Exhibiting a lack of good judgment or common sense: a half-baked visionary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Used other than as an idiom: Partially cooked by heating in an oven.
- adj. Incomplete; (of an idea or scheme) not fully planned or carefully considered, ill-conceived, unsound or badly thought-out; (of a person) foolish or having no common sense.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Insufficiently or poorly planned or thought out; impractical or unrealistic; ; -- of plans, theories, proposals, etc.
- adj. Insufficiently cooked; -- of food.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not thoroughly baked; hence, in colloquial use, raw; inexperienced; silly; immature; ill-digested.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. insufficiently cooked
- adj. foolish; totally unsound
half- + baked (Wiktionary)