from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made without yeast or any other leavening agent: unleavened bread.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. without any yeast or other raising agent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not leavened; containing no leaven.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not leavened: as, unleavened bread; hence, not affected as if by leaven.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made without leavening
un- + leavened (Wiktionary)