from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made from the entire grain of wheat, including the bran: whole-wheat flour.
- adj. Made with whole-wheat flour: whole-wheat bread.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. made from all the constituents of the wheat grain
- adj. made from whole-wheat flour
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or derived from wheat
Sorry, no etymologies found.