from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not bolted or fastened; unlocked.
- adj. Not sifted: unbolted flour.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unbolt.
- adj. unsifted.
- adj. Not fastened with a bolt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not bolted; not fastened by bolts.
- Not bolted or sifted; not having the bran or coarse part separated by a bolter: as, unbolted meal. Hence Coarse; gross; not refined.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not firmly fastened or secured
Sorry, no etymologies found.