from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past participle of forget.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of which knowledge has been lost, which is no longer remembered.
- v. Past participle of forget
- n. A person or thing that has been forgotten.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of forget.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of forget.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not noticed inadvertently
Sorry, no etymologies found.