from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of expire.
- adj. that is no longer valid
- adj. that has been breathed out
- adj. dead
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time
Sorry, no etymologies found.