from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Said of the horns of a stag when they are of a different tincture to its head.
- v. Simple past and past participle of attire.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Provided with antlers, as a stag.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry, having horns: thus, “a hart gules attired or” means a red stag having horns of gold: used only of the hart and buck. See armed, 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.