from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of clothe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. wearing clothing.
- adj. covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with garments; invested with or as if with clothing.
- Specifically Nautical, said of a mast when the sail is so long as to reach down to the deck-gratings.
- In heraldry, same as vested.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination
- adj. covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
Sorry, no etymologies found.