from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Insufficiently dressed, as for cold weather.
- adj. Insufficiently well-dressed, as for a formal event.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of underdress.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not dresses enough.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not dressed well or elaborately enough, as for a state occasion or an entertainment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inadequately or too informally clothed
Sorry, no etymologies found.