from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Spoken; voiced.
- adj. Strongly marked; distinct: walks with a pronounced limp.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. uttered, articulated.
- adj. strongly marked.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pronounce.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Strongly marked; unequivocal; decided. [A Gallicism]
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Strongly marked or defined; decided.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. strongly marked; easily noticeable
Sorry, no etymologies found.