from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in mixture with other metals; pure.
- adj. Complete; unqualified: unalloyed blessings; unalloyed relief.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not alloyed; not in mixture with other metals; pure.
- adj. Complete and unreserved; pure; not restricted, modified, or qualified by reservations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not alloyed; not reduced by foreign admixture; unmixed; unqualified; pure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not alloyed; not debased or reduced by foreign admixture; hence, pure; complete; entire; as, metals unalloyed; unalloyed satisfaction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. free from admixture
un- + alloyed (Wiktionary)