from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not feigned; genuine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not feigned
- adj. Genuine
- adj. Not false or hypocritical
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not feigned; not counterfeit; not hypocritical; real; sincere; genuine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not feigned; not counterfeit; not hypocritical; real; sincere: as, unfeigned piety; unfeigned thanks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
From un- + feigned (Wiktionary)