from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no boundaries or limits: unbounded space.
- adj. Not kept within bounds; unrestrained: unbounded enthusiasm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having no boundaries or limits
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no bound or limit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no bound or limit; unlimited in extent; hence, immeasurably great: as, unbounded space; unbounded power.
- Having no check or control; unrestrained.
- Synonyms Boundless, illimitable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent
unbound + -ed (Wiktionary)