from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bound.
- adj. Of a set, that it is capable of being included within a ball of finite radius.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having the limits or boundaries established.
- adj. having a defined physical border.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having bounds or limits; limited; circumscribed; confined; cramped; narrow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the limits or boundaries established
Sorry, no etymologies found.