from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That cannot be entirely consumed or used up: an inexhaustible supply of coal.
- adj. Never wearying; tireless: an inexhaustible campaigner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Impossible to exhaust; unlimited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being exhausted, emptied, or used up; unfailing; not to be wasted or spent
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not exhaustible; incapable of being exhausted, spent, or wearied; unfailing: as, an inexhaustible supply of water; inexhaustible patience.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incapable of being entirely consumed or used up
- adj. that cannot be entirely consumed or used up
in- + exhaustible (Wiktionary)