from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Innumerable; countless: numberless lies and other prevarications.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without number; having too many to count.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Innumerable; countless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without a number; not marked or designated by a number.
- Innumerable; that has not been or cannot be counted; unnumbered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too numerous to be counted
number + -less. (Wiktionary)