from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Too many to be counted; innumerable: an uncountable number of tourists.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An uncountable noun.
- adj. So many as to be incapable of being counted.
- adj. Incapable of being put into one-to-one correspondence with the natural numbers or any subset thereof.
- adj. Describes a meaning of a noun that cannot be used freely with numbers or the indefinite article, and which therefore takes no plural form. Example: information.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not capable of being counted; innumerable.
un- + countable (count + -able) (Wiktionary)