from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Innumerable; countless: the unnumbered stars.
- adj. Not marked with an identifying number: unnumbered pages.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not identified with a number
- adj. Too numerous to be counted; countless or innumerable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not numbered; not counted or estimated; innumerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not numbered; hence, innumerable; indefinitely numerous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too numerous to be counted
Sorry, no etymologies found.