from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered or stained with gore; bloody.
- adj. Full of or characterized by bloodshed and violence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. covered with blood, very bloody
- adj. unpleasant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with gore or clotted blood.
- adj. Bloody; murderous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with gore or clotted blood; smeared with blood.
- Bloody; murderous.
- Resembling gore; bloody-looking.
- In heraldry, same as gored.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with blood
- adj. accompanied by bloodshed
Sorry, no etymologies found.