from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to do harm to oneself.
- adj. Marked by an impulse or tendency to harm or kill oneself.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That causes injury to oneself or harm to one's interests.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destroying, or tending to destroy, one's self or itself; rucidal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to the destruction of one's self, or of itself.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dangerous to yourself or your interests
self- + destructive (Wiktionary)