from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing, intending, or relating to suicide: a suicidal act; suicidal impulses.
- adj. Dangerous to oneself or to one's interests; self-destructive or ruinous: a suicidal corporate takeover strategy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to suicide.
- adj. Likely to commit, or to attempt to commit, suicide.
- adj. Extremely reckless.
- n. someone suicidal, someone likely to kill themselves
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Partaking of, or of the nature of, the crime or suicide.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Partaking or being of the nature of the crime of suicide; suggestive of suicide; leading to suicide: as, suicidal mania; hence, figuratively, destructive of one's aims or interests; self-destructive: as, a suicidal business policy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dangerous to yourself or your interests
Sorry, no etymologies found.