from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who accepts or champions nihilism.
- n. An absolute skeptic; a person who believes in the truth of nothing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who advocates the doctrine of nihilism; one who believes or teaches that nothing can be known, or asserted to exist.
- n. A member of a secret association (esp. in Russia), which is devoted to the destruction of the present political, religious, and social institutions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who believes in nothing; one who advocates the metaphysical doctrine of nihilism.
- n. One who rejects all the positive beliefs upon which existing society and governments are founded; one who demands the abolition of the existing social and political order of things.
- n. Specifically An adherent of nihilism; a member of a Russian secret society which aims at the overthrow of the existing order of things, social, political, and religious; a Russian anarchist or revolutionary reformer. See nihilism, 4.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who rejects all theories of morality or religious belief
- n. an advocate of anarchism
From Latin nihil ("nothing") + -ist. (Wiktionary)