from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A branch of the Indo-European language family that comprises the Indic and Iranian languages.
- n. A member of any of the peoples speaking an Indo-Iranian language.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A branch of the Indo-European language family, including the Indic and Iranian languages.
- n. A member of any peoples speaking such a language.
- adj. Of or relating to such a language or member.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of the Indo-European family of languages including the Indic and Iranian language groups
Sorry, no etymologies found.