from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in accord with parliamentary procedure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unsuitable to be used in parliament
- adj. contrary to the rules of parliament
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not parliamentary; contrary to the practice of parliamentary bodies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Contrary to the usages or rules of proceeding in Parliament or in any legislative (or by extension deliberative) body; not such as can be used or uttered in Parliament or any legislative body: as, unparliamentary language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. so rude and abusive as to be unsuitable for parliament
Sorry, no etymologies found.