from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ringing of bells, either as a pastime or for religious observance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. playing a set of bells that are (usually) hung in a tower.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the sound of someone playing a set of bells
- n. playing a set of bells that are (usually) hung in a tower
- n. persuasion of voters in a political campaign
Sorry, no etymologies found.