from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that exterminates, especially one whose occupation is the extermination of vermin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that exterminates.
- n. Specifically, a person whose job it is to kill insects and other pests in a building.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, exterminates.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which exterminates.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who exterminates (especially someone whose occupation is the extermination of troublesome rodents and insects)
Sorry, no etymologies found.