from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of slaughter; one who slaughters.
- n. A butcher (as a profession or job).
- n. A ritual slaughterer, kosher slaughterer, kosher butcher, shochet / shokhet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who slaughters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person employed in slaughtering; a butcher.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
Sorry, no etymologies found.