from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of denouncing; a denunciation
- n. A solemn or formal declaration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Solemn, official, or menacing announcement; denunciation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of denouncing; the declaration of a menace, or of evil; denunciation.
- n. In Mexican and Spanish mining-law, application to the authorities for the grant of the right to work a mine, either on the ground of new discovery, or on the ground of forfeiture of the rights of a former owner, through abandonment or contravention of the mining-law. See denounce, 5.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a public act of denouncing
Sorry, no etymologies found.