from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to homicide.
- adj. Capable of or conducive to homicide: a homicidal rage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to homicide, and particularly to one who commits such a crime as with a homicidal maniac.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to homicide; tending to homicide; murderous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by homicide; leading to, resulting in, or tending toward homicide; murderous; bloody: as, a homicidal act; homicidal mania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of or capable of or having a tendency toward killing another human being
Sorry, no etymologies found.