from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy.
- adj. Relating to or affected with an antisocial personality disorder.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Exhibiting the behaviors and personality traits of a psychopath.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of psychopathy.
- Pertaining to the cure of the sick by psychic means.
- n. An insane or nearly insane patient.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from an undiagnosed mental disorder
Sorry, no etymologies found.