from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or affected with schizophrenia.
- adj. Of, relating to, or characterized by the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic elements.
- n. One who is affected with schizophrenia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to schizophrenia.
- adj. Afflicted with schizophrenia; having difficulty with perception of reality.
- adj. Behaving as if one has more than one personality; wildly changeable.
- n. A person suffering from schizophrenia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from some form of schizophrenia
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of schizophrenia
- n. someone who is afflicted with schizophrenia
Sorry, no etymologies found.