from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, in, near, or relating to the spleen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the spleen; lienal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the spleen: as, splenic vessels, nerves, tissue, etc.; splenic disease.
- Hemorrhage into the substance of the spleen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the spleen
Sorry, no etymologies found.