from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to eugenics.
- adj. Relating or adapted to the production of good or improved offspring.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to eugenics
- adj. relating or adapting to production of good offspring
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, cloves.
- adj. Well-born; of high birth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to race-culture.
- Pertaining to or derived from cloves.
- n. The science which deals with the means of cultivating and improving the innate good qualities of man. Also eugenics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pertaining to or causing improvement in the offspring produced
Sorry, no etymologies found.